Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Long Lull

I'd enough rest these days and felt now the time has come for me to post my blog.

Last weekend had gone to visit my folks and had a great time there.

I'm bit confused now a days over a decision pending for quite a long time, hopefully it is resolved within next few days.

Watched the Russian movie THE CUCKKO and also the Chinese movie ZHOU YU'S TRAIN, Good ones though I felt the former was better than the latter in many a ways.

I loved the message of the latter though which is If you think something/somebody as real it will be else it is the otherway - inother words mind is the key for anything.

hmm interesting.

Of late, my philantering activities have also stopped - I guess it is time that I restart my nocturnal activities.

Thats for now from my end.

Meet u next time with further updates,

till then

CYANORA !

No comments: