Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What a girl feels ?

Today was o.k by all Standards, now a days somehow feel like I'm a lonely person inspite of being surrounded by good pals.

Think 6 yrs since I started living single, for the first time I feel, I've missed my Folks, the time I can spend along with them.

Its not that I can't meet them, I know I can be with them anytime but dunno y It has taken such a long time to realise where my heart belongs.

In a male dominated society, where Guys have almost 100 % freedom and me being a guy , If I feel for the living separate from my parents, then how will a girl feel when leaving her folks aside during her marriage and we expect her to be fully devoted to her husband and the family.

As they say one the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, now I could feel it.

Its not that I've been a MCP these days, it is like I can very well understand what it means when u leave ur folks behind!!!

2 comments:

J said...

Hmm… I dunno… don’t quite agree with u.

For someone like me… it wudnt make much of a difference. I’m not very attached to my family. In fact I’m not attached to anyone. So the big qs is… will I find someone who’s worth being attached to???

maxo said...

Well that depends on one and only 'U',I've been the prodigal son of our family and hence I can say nothing is certain in this matter.